Thursday, May 4, 2017

St Paul's Quilt Show Ipswich Qld

I was very happy to be invited to display my contemporary and art quilts at the St Paul's Anglican Church Quilt Show in Ipswich Qld.

I chose quilts inspired by workshops with Nancy Crow, Gwen Marston and City and Guilds Assessment Pieces.  I also added art quilts which had been exhibited in New Zealand at various locations in the Wellington region.

Here are a couple of photographs.



The Show is on until Sunday 7 May.

I have had to stop doing the Weekly Art Challenge because I injured my right elbow and have been having physiotherapy on my arm.  It is still painful doing hand sewing and cutting out and I have to keep making sure I do not overuse it.  So may resume later.

cheers  Rebecca

11 comments:

  1. They are fabulous Rebecca. I would have loved to have gone to the exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathyrn was happy to see them handing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The textile you have to provided for home are amazing. Could you see my post on my site visit my site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective. visit Career with maths

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fascinating, You are an excessively professional blogger.I have joined your feed and look ahead to in the hunt for extra of your excellent post.Also, I've shared your website in my social networks for UCCU Routing Number

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very interesting, You're an excessively professional blogger. I've joined your feed and look ahead to in search of more of your great post. Additionally, I am glad to share a brilliant post about BSL Shaders 1.16.5 new version for minecraft world. I hope you will really enjoy this shader pack. You can Download BSL Shaders from here.

    ReplyDelete