Thursday, September 14, 2023

SUSTAINABLE STUDIO PRACTICE

 I have just revisited my Sustainable Studio Practice.  This is a realistic studio practice that I can undertake.

My REVISED Plan

I will work in the Studio three hours a day for five days a week and I will keep a Studio Log to monitor.

I plan to work in the Studio normally in the Morning.

I will complete one artwork (minimum) per month and several small pieces.

I will set my Studio goals monthly and be accountable weekly and monthly.

I will create a ritual for the Studio - doing YOGA before I begin work.

As a reward (monthly) for working in the Studio I will go on an external Artist Date.

I need to think about the boundaries in my Studio(e.g. will I answer my phone? Take interruptions.

I like silence in my Studio!



1 comment:

  1. Really inspired by the commitment to the practise of your art practice. You've inspired me to make some weekly and monthly goals. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete